My research lies in theoretical and computational fluid dynamics, focusing on lubrication layer theory. Specifically, I’m currently researching the formation and evolution of the air lubrication layer that arises from impacting droplets, motivated by the pilot-wave ‘bouncing droplet’ phenomena.
Conferences and Symposia
- Represented UoB student chapter at the SIAM Annual Meeting - Jul ‘21
- Organised 5th annual SAMBa Summer Conference - Jul ‘21’
- Attended the Univeristy of Bath Women in Maths Conference - Mar ‘21
- Attended SAMBa’s virtual 13th Integrative think tank - Jan ‘21
- Attended SAMBa’s virtual 12th Integrative think tank - Sept ‘20
- Spoke at the virtual SAMBa Conference - Jul ‘20
- Helped coordinate, and attended SAMBa’s 11th Integrative think tank - Jan ‘20
- Attended the annual SAMBa Conference - Jul ‘19
- Attended Univeristy of Bristol’s Women in Maths Conference - Nov ‘18
- Attended UKFN PhD/Early Careers Conference - Jul ‘18
Talks and Publications
Find a list of talks and publications below. There aren’t that many yet!
A Presentation for the Postgraduate Seminar Series on the Gauss circle problem and counting the number of integer solutions to the equation $x^2 + y^2 = n^2$.
Published in , 2020
This report was submitted for the degree of “Master of Research, MRes”.